CODE (Color + Clear + Plastic Primer + Metal Primer + Kill Rust + Blemish Remover - btkw37) - Premium Scratch Removal Paint kit
Total Paint Maintenance Scratch Removal Kit Repair Tutorial
Here is the masters total paint scratch maintenance kit capable of keeping a cars Auto paint work in a good looking condition, the DIY paint scratch repair kit is designed so that paint scratches and other unsightly paint color defects can be camouflaged, that include all stone chips , scratches and blemishes that may have occurred on a car paint surface. This kit is one of the top of the line touch up paint repair kits available on the market and is very cost effective. There are may kits available that do individual types of damage but because there are so many layers on a cars paint work and so many types of paint damage you will need the btkw37 as it has all the items one needs to maintain paint work . If you try to fix a paint layer with a different product that is already on there you could quite easily make a simple touch up look worse.ie: if you try to touch up clear coat paint scratch using color coat. You must replace each coat in the material as factory did to get best results. There are cleaning and polishing products and an assortment of other helpful tools with a step by step user manual video tutorial, all in a handy tool caddy.
Your cars paint is made of many layers and when performing a color touch paint scratch up repair you should fix each layer with the paint material it was layered in from the factory to get a good camouflaged Brush Touch paint scratch repair.
Metallic Paint Metal Panel you will need *Metal Primer. *Base Coat Color. *Top Coat Clear
Metallic Paint Plastic Panel you will need *Plastic Primer. *Base Coat Color. *Top Coat Clear
Satin Pearl Tri Coat Metal Panel you will need *Metal Primer. *1st stage Base Coat . *2nd stage Base Coat Color. *Top Coat Clear
Satin Pearl Tri-Coat Plastic Panel you will need *Plastic Primer. *1st stage Base Coat . *2nd stage Base Coat Color. *Top Coat Clear
Non Metallic Paint Color Metal Panel you will need *Metal Primer. *Top Coat Color
Non Metallic Paint Color Plastic Panel You will need *Plastic Primer. *Top Coat Color
Non Metallic Paint Metal Panel With (COB) Clear Over Solid Paint Color You will need *Metal Primer. *Base Coat Color. *Top Coat Clear
Non Metallic Paint Plastic Panel With (COB) Clear Over Solid Paint Color You will need *Plastic Primer. *Base Coat Color. *Top Coat Clear
Instructions For this premium Paint Scratch removal Kit Code btkw37 Brush Touch Pro
Clean Up / Solvent
Clean up does a number of tasks in our brush touch paints scratch removal kits. Remove impact residue (what ever hit your car left its mark behind). Clean up will only remove nitrocellulose or rubber residue along with road grime and other various industrial fall out. If the residue is enamel and cant be removed then blemish remover or quick cut polish will be required. Clean up / solvent is a high grade paint thinner that can not only be used for cleaning, it can be used to thin your factory exact match factory paint colors and paint products. Procedure: always check in an inconspicuous area first to make sure the part being repaired is not refinished in nitrocellulose paints. Apply a generous amount of clean up to the work cloth that is included free in the paint kit. Hold the moistened work cloth against the repair area for 10 seconds where impact residue is visible. Proceed to massage the whole damaged area cleaning impact reside and other industrial fall out and blemishes. If clean up does not remove the inpact marks blemish remover or quick cut polish.
1. Blemish Remover is used to polish out light scratches and minor residue in solid and metallic paint finishes.Procedure: Apply a small amount of blemish remover cutting agent to the polish cloth. Massage the scratch and surrounding area removing minor residue and fine scratches caused by impact of a foreign object. Polish until a high gloss is reached on and around damaged paint.Note: Blemish Remover Will Not Be Required For Clean Cut Scratches And If The Impact Residue Will Not Come Off,Use Colour Touch up To Cover The Impact Residue.
2. Rusted is used to treat and stop the progression of rust. Procedure: Shake rusted contents well. Remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply rusted only to the rusted areas. Allow 4 hrs to dry before colour.Note: Remove Scalley Rust Before Applying Rusted Brush touch. Do Not Apply Rusted To Good Paint.
3. Metal Primer is used to protect and promote adhesion to bare metal on vehicles where a foreign object, on impact, has removed factory paints.Procedure: Shake primer contents well, remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply on only the damaged area where bare metal is showing.Apply one to two coats. Allow 3 minutes drying time in between coats. For plastic panels use plastic primer .Note: Primer Must Be Applied Over Rusted Product So The Color Will Stick To The Rusted Product.
4. Plastic is used as a primer to promote adhesion to plastic surfaces on vehicles where a foreign object, on impact, has removed factory paints.Procedure: Shake plastic contents well, remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply plastic primer only on the damaged area where bare plastic is showing. Apply one coat only. Allow 3 minutes drying time in between other paint coats. For metal panels use metal primer.
Clear / Gloss
5. We here at touch up paints repair the clear coat first when doing scratch repair. If your scratch looks like a brush effect scratch in a metallic clear over base color the clear usually gets scratched and not the color if it is a light scratch so you should to repair the clear coat before the color coat. what ever the part of the scratch the clear does not camouflage then use the color. see an example on home page picture gallery/then scroll down to the third picture top row. This what a clear scratch looks like on a metallic paint color. Other: Clear gloss is used to camouflage minor clear scratches that blemish remover did not remove from the damaged factory painted clear coat. Clear can be used on solid colors if scratches are light and not down to the primer.Procedure: Shake clear contents well before use. Remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply one coat over minor clear scratches. Do not apply clear to good paint. Clear can be applied on metallic painted surfaces where the clear has started to peel off in spots.Note: No Need To Apply Clear To Distinctly Deep Discoloured Scratches. Allow 3 Minutes In Between Coats.
6. Paint color solid, metallic & pearl is used to cover deep discoloured scratches and paint defects caused by impact of a object.Procedure: Shake colour contents well. Remove cap and squeegee brush, then check the colour is correct. Apply colour only to the discoloured areas of damaged paint. allow 3 minutes drying time in between coats. If you have impact residue that did not come off in earlier steps, apply two coats of colour directly on only the discoloured area. For 2 layer pearl coats, solid color goes on first then metallic or pearl color on top.
Clear / Gloss
7. Do this step again after you put the color on again. Clear gloss is used to camouflage clear scratches that blemish remover did not remove from the damaged factory painted clear coat. Clear can be used on non metallic solid color if scratches are light and not down to the primer.Procedure: Shake clear contents well before use. Remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply one coat over minor clear scratches. Do not apply clear to good paint. Clear can be applied on metallic painted surfaces where the clear has started to peel off in spots.Note: No Need To Apply Clear To Distinctly Deep Discoloured Scratches. Allow 3 Minutes In Between Coats.
Click On Any Make To See where The Paint Code Is Located On Your Car
|SOLVENT||A product that removes impact residue. (What ever hit your car left a paint smear or mark on your car).|
|BLEMISH||A product with a fine grade 2 cutting agent that let's you polish out light scratches and clean up impact areas including impact fragments and light impact residue.|
|RUSTED||A product that is applied to rusted areas on metal panels to stop the progression of rust.|
|PRIMER||A product that allows top coat paint colour to stick to metal panels, it also acts as a filler to give better paint level in a repair.|
|PLASTIC||A primer that allows top coat paint colour to stick to plastic panels and items.|
|CLEAR||A product that repairs scratches in clear coats on metallic paint. Also repairs scratches on solid paint finishes if the scratch is not down to the primer or metal.|
|COLOUR||A product that gives the final top coat on a touchup repair usually the colour of your car.|
|PREP IT||A cleaning product that removes wax and grease allowing a repair area to be ready for a touchup.|
|POLISH||A Product to seal, luster and protect your repair and paint work.|