|Click Here To Get My Car Tri Coat Pearl Paint||Click Here To Buy My Car Scratch Paint Pen||Click Here To Buy My Aerosol Spray Paint||Click Here To Buy My Bottle Of Touch Up Paint|
Brush Bottle Instructions
Brush Touch Instructions Manual On How To Repair Paint Scratches Using Touch Up Paint Bottle Kits
Save yourself $$$ and add value to your car by touching up the paintwork
Solid and metallic paint repairs use of kit contents & procedure .Save yourself $$$ and add VALUE to your car by touching up the paintwork.
D.I.Y STEPS: Preparation & Recommendation: For Stone Chips Go To Item No 7 (Colour). If Bare Metal Is Showing Use Item No 4 First (Primer).
We recommend that before you start your touch up that you
1. Wash your car thoroughly.
2. Every time you start the steps (listed below), you start from the roof and work your way down then right around the vehicle.This method allows you to cover every panel so that you don’t miss any scratches, chips and blemishes.
3. Once you have finished camouflaging all scratches, chips and blemishes, it’s time for paint protection. Simply apply Automotive Touch up Paint ‘Top Coat Polish’. Use “Prep-it” to clean individual repair areas from grease and dirt. ** All paints wash up clean with solvent **
1.Solvent Caution: Suitable For 2k Poly & Acrylic Urethane Enamels Only. Always Test In An Inconspicuous Spot First.Solvent is used to remove impact residue left over on paint after a collision.Procedure: Apply a generous amount of solvent paint thinner to corner of work cloth. Massage discoloured paint residue left behind on the damaged area by impact of a foreign object. Solvent should be massaged for approximately 1 minute. If the impact residue will not come use blemish remover.Note: If The Residue Does Not Come Off Then Go To Step 2. Always wear suitable eve wear, gloves and use in a well ventilated area.
Blemish Remover / Cutting Polish
2. Blemish Remover is used to polish out light scratches and minor residue in solid and metallic paint finishes.Procedure: Apply a small amount of blemish remover cutting agent to the polish cloth. Massage the scratch and surrounding area removing minor residue and fine scratches caused by impact of a foreign object. Polish until a high gloss is reached on and around damaged paint.Note: Blemish Remover Will Not Be Required For Clean Cut Scratches And If The Impact Residue Will Not Come Off,Use Colour Touch up To Cover The Impact Residue.
3. Rusted is used to treat and stop the progression of rust. Procedure: Shake rusted contents well. Remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply rusted only to the rusted areas. Allow 4 hrs to dry before colour.Note: Remove Scalley Rust Before Applying Rusted Brush touch. Do Not Apply Rusted To Good Paint.
4. Metal Primer is used to protect and promote adhesion to bare metal on vehicles where a foreign object, on impact, has removed factory paints.Procedure: Shake primer contents well, remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply on only the damaged area where bare metal is showing.Apply one to two coats. Allow 3 minutes drying time in between coats. For plastic panels use plastic primer .Note: Primer Must Be Applied Over Rusted Product So The Color Will Stick To The Rusted Product.
5. Plastic is used as a primer to promote adhesion to plastic surfaces on vehicles where a foreign object, on impact, has removed factory paints.Procedure: Shake plastic contents well, remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply plastic primer only on the damaged area where bare plastic is showing. Apply one coat only. Allow 3 minutes drying time in between other paint coats. For metal panels use metal primer.
Clear / Gloss
6. Clear gloss is used to camouflage minor clear scratches that blemish remover did not remove from the damaged factory painted clear coat. Clear can be used on solid colors if scratches are light and not down to the primer.Procedure: Shake clear contents well before use. Remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply one coat over minor clear scratches. Do not apply clear to good paint. Clear can be applied on metallic painted surfaces where the clear has started to peel off in spots.Note: No Need To Apply Clear To Distinctly Deep Discoloured Scratches. Allow 3 Minutes In Between Coats.
7. Paint color solid, metallic & pearl is used to cover deep discoloured scratches and paint defects caused by impact of a object.Procedure: Shake colour contents well. Remove cap and squeegee brush, then check the colour is correct. Apply colour only to the discoloured areas of damaged paint. allow 3 minutes drying time in between coats. If you have impact residue that did not come off in earlier steps, applytwo coats of colour directly on only the discoloured area. For 2 layer pearl coats, solid color goes on first then metallic or pearl color on top.
8. Apply clear again over the paint color. Clear gloss is used to camouflage minor clear scratches that blemish remover did not remove from the damaged factory painted clear coat. Clear can be used on solid colors if scratches are light and not down to the primer.Procedure: Shake clear contents well before use. Remove cap and squeegee brush. Apply one coat over minor clear scratches. Do not apply clear to good paint. Clear can be applied on metallic where the color has been applied to a painted surfaces ond or where the clear has started to peel off in spots.Note: No Need To Apply Clear To Distinctly Deep Discoloured Scratches. Allow 3 Minutes In Between Coats.
*Work Cloth: (used for cleaning) *Polishing Cloth. *Medium Size Brush. *Timber rod: (can be used for filling in small stone chips and fine scratches)
*Use the following steps in order to repair scratches, stone chips & blemishes
*This instruction Repair manual is for the top of the line touch up paint scratch removal kit in our paint kits range Brush Touch Professional
*Want more information on what paint scratch kit to buy Click Here
copywrite updated touchup pty ltd. 2014